Sunday, December 27, 2009

MY TRUE FRIENDS







My friends and I agreed to go to town since they are at home because they had a vacation to celebrate Christmas season. We buy junk foods and bottled water for our snack while we are talking about things that are happening to our life. We missed each other because they go to school for college except me...LOL... this time that we got a chance we go out together like we used to do before we laugh as much as we cannot minding the people around us and stared to us.

I am so happy to have a friend's like them who are understanding, caring and loving and most especially joker. Although we don't have that much money in our pocket we still find ways to enjoy. The trials that we have been through together makes our friendship deeper and stronger.

To my friends Jean Ann Lazarte, Shiela Mae Abaquita and Richie Deguma thank you so much for the friendship that you shared to me. I am glad to be a part of your life and you to me, all three of you are my true great friends. Love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment