Monday, November 23, 2009

SKIN CARE

Each one of us has its unique way in keeping our skin healthy and younger looking. I had my own rituals also and beauty products that I used to keep my skin look good especially I have a very sensitive skin so I am very careful in choosing what to use. I used exfoliating scrub every time I take a bath to make my skin feel so soft and not only that it will also help repair your skin and remove dead cells. For my face I used gentle facial moisturizer to helps moisturize my skin since I have a very dry skin.
Being vein is not bad as long as you know what you are doing, but of course you must be careful also in using products because there are different kind of product in each type of skin. Sabon creates beauty products to help us in taking care of our skin, feel free to click the link that I provide to see for yourself the kind of product that will suit your skin type.

No comments:

Post a Comment