Friday, November 6, 2009

CHATTING WITH MY COUSIN AND SISTER

It is raining so hard outside my aunt is chatting with her son and daughter-in-law who is now living in the United States. Almost every day they chat with them to update them about the development of their child that was left in the Philippines. I know how hard it is for them to left their only child in the care of my cousin's mom for now. They have to settle everything first before they get their child. Although it is a big sacrifice they always think that it is for the best and they need to do it for the good future for their family. While my aunt and cousin are talking using the headset and webcam I got the chance to chat with my sister as well who live in the United States too. I tell her news about our place and our family. We chatted for about two hours until we decided to turn off the computer because the rain and the thunder were getting stronger. It is so nice to always keep in touch with our family member who lived outside the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment