Sunday, November 29, 2009

PARTING TIME

We bring the daughter of my cousin to the hospital today because she had a fever. When they call my aunt to check out their daughter they hear her crying I may not know exactly how hard it is to be far away to their daughter, but I can tell that they are really worried about her if only they had the money I know they will come home just to be with her. I know someday they will be together again because my cousin and his wife are doing their best to process all the papers and documents needed just to bring their daughter in the USA. It will cost them a lot of money just to bring her over, but they won't mind it they are both working hard to earn it just to be together again. For now all they need to do is pray and trust our whole family that we are going to take care of their daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment