Saturday, September 12, 2009

ON FASHION





People who know me, says that I am so fashionable because I have a weird taste in clothes and in my hairstyles. I just love experimenting and mix matching the clothes in my drawer and making something new in my hair, I want to look new every time I go out.

The one that influence my styles are the shows that I watch on TV, we have some shows from other Asian and foreign countries.

At first I think that they look so weird in their hair style and clothes, but later it becomes a big hit especially teenagers and me...LOL...I do not need to follow all they do and wear, but I get some ideas from them on how to look good.

Though sometime I get criticism from other people especially old folks...LOL...I just don't mind them, I am proud and happy to be what I am and that what matters to me

No comments:

Post a Comment