Wednesday, July 22, 2009

LIFE IS SO UNPREDICTABLE


My relative in my father side from other side of our country send us message in our mobile telling that my cousin just died two days ago. We are so shock when we heard the news because he is still so young.

Couple of weeks ago we just buried my other cousin who were killed in an ambush; he is a military man and now here we are another lost. We really do not know the real story yet if what really happen. Too many questions in our mind because of his sudden death.

I know how hard it is for the parents this is not the first time they lost a son several years ago one of their son died too at a very young age as well. I do not know if my mother will be going there.

We really do not know until when we are in this world, so live each time of your life as if it is the last day. Make sure you let the people around know that you love them so that there will be no regrets come in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment