Saturday, August 6, 2011

Late Night With Jimmy Fallon The Best Late Night Talk Show

Written by Sherri Hicks

My favorite talk show to watch is Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy is so funny and I love his interviews with all the stars. I love watching because you never know what the star is going to say next. I think Jimmy Fallon gets the stars to be much more relaxed and real then other late night talk show hosts, which makes for much more interesting discussions.

Jimmy Fallon has been hosting Late Night with Jimmy Fallon since 2009, but he has been known as a funny man on TV much longer. I have been watching Jimmy Fallon on Direct TV Calicornia since the '90s when he begin on Saturday Night Live.

Late Night with Jimmy Fallon is entertaining right from the beginning starting with the great house band The Roots. He always has a great comedy segment. He has a lot of different regular skits including wheel of carpet samples, lick it for ten, or my favorite cell phone shoot out. I loved when he had the contestants from Top Chef on and used cell phone shoot out to reveal what they have to cook.

The guests on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon are like the cherry on top. The guests are always the hottest singers and actors. I tune in to watch Jimmy Fallon, but I love everyone he has on his show.

No comments:

Post a Comment