Wednesday, May 26, 2010

ONLINE TAX SERVICE

My sister and her husband didn't get much in their tax refund this year because my sister works as a part-time worker and the company where she worked before didn't deduct a tax money from her salary. They paid more tax for the money she earned because they had to declare her earning in a self-employed status. My brother-in-law is the one who filled up the tax form and he used online tax services. My sister don't know yet how to do it so she just watches how her husband do it because there are tax software that she is not familiar. Although she did tax before here in the Philippines from where she is working before, but she says it is different from what she used to.

If you are looking for a tax preparation software just click the link I provide. See for yourself the choices they have for you in doing your tax.

No comments:

Post a Comment