Sunday, October 18, 2009

GOLDEN WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

When I attend mass today after the priest deliver the homily for the gospel he called a couple that was celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary. You can see the happiness in each other's face as well as in their children and grandchildren. It is not always that a couple lived that long together especially nowadays that broken family is rampant case in the society. Most of the problems in the society that our youth facing today blame it to their parents or they came from a broken home.

As I watch the couple taking their vows to one another for the second time I was so inspired and wonder if I found someone to live my life someday would it last that long, I hoped so marriage for me is a very sacred vows that I should only do when I found my soul mate...LOL... though it is impossible, but I will just let God to guide me in every decision I am going to make in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment